Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

Coleman Pacific Sleeping bag

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Coleman Pacific Sleeping bag Empty Coleman Pacific Sleeping bag

Post by Helen Fri 24 Jun 2011, 7:25 pm

I have had one of these sleeping bags for years now, although its not exactly thick and we do use an additional duvet over the top it is lovely and soft, has a fleecy feel to it and comes apart into two halves that can be washed in the machine and hung on the washing line to dry. I washed it again today and it washes great every time. I also have a very thick Hi-Gear sleeping bag that also has a nice soft feel to it but it will not come apart to wash and is too bulky to fit in a normal washing machine.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Coleman Pacific Sleeping bag Empty Sunncamp single wardrobe.

Post by Helen Fri 24 Jun 2011, 7:41 pm

The single camping wardrobes have surprised me, we have one with a top on it that we can put stuff on and pockets on two sides, it fits lovely in the awning to one side and we also use a curtain to give a private changing area and loo, we use a tab top curtain and hang it from the roof bar. I didn't expect the wardrobe to be as sturdy, I take a lot of stuff with me and it holds loads, you can use it as shelves or have your own configuration so I use the hanging rail and one shelf then put all the shoes in the bottom to stop the creepy crawlies getting into them and the clothes rail itself holds quite a lot.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:14 pm