Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+2
Tow Itch
Nick
6 posters

Lots of camping gear for sale including 3 way fridge

Nick
    Nick
    Dandy Owner

Lots of camping gear for sale including 3 way fridge  Empty Lots of camping gear for sale including 3 way fridge

Post by Nick Sun 03 Feb 2013, 3:25 pm

we have lots of gear for sale some items i can post but some is too big to post so collection in person,i am however travelling from Sussex up to Tyne and Wear next weekend so could perhaps meet up if close to my route.

3way fridge forsale Electrolux RC1600 i think its 33Litres,we have only ever used it on 12v and 240v and it works perfectly i cannot say if it works on gas as never tried it £70.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Compact Eagle sas Hitch Lock complete with 5keys its insuranced approved takes 5secs to attach these are selling new on ebay for £55 i want £20

15Mtr 16amp Hook up used twice £15

Awning carpet can be cut to size if required used once 2.5 x 4.0mtrs
    £20

15ltr Fan Oven in great condition only used 2 or 3times £15

Fiamma Pro Level Ramps c/w optional chocks £15

Fiamma 23ltr Fresh water container and a 10ltr black waste container £15

Last edited by Nick on Sun 03 Feb 2013, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Lots of camping gear for sale including 3 way fridge  Empty Re: Lots of camping gear for sale including 3 way fridge

Post by Tow Itch Sun 03 Feb 2013, 3:46 pm

Well go on I'll ask the nasty question are we about to lose you and Vicky or are you just rationalising too much equipment?

In case she doesn't see it you might try a P.M. to Caz Numbers. I think she is looking for a three way fridge.
    Nick
    Nick
    Dandy Owner

Lots of camping gear for sale including 3 way fridge  Empty Re: Lots of camping gear for sale including 3 way fridge

Post by Nick Sun 03 Feb 2013, 4:03 pm

well your not losing us yet and we are going to be at Petwood in June although we will only be bringing our chairs as staying in the local Hotel.
    Our dandy has gone as it has not been used as much as we had hoped last year we only used it 3 times in 2012.
    We loved our Dandy but we just could not find time to use as we wished and it was a lot of money to be sitting in the yard unused if we had kept it i think it would have only been used 3 times this year.
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Sun 03 Feb 2013, 4:16 pm

Sorry to see you have sold the Dandy especially after the effort with the wheels.

You do as you must though and look forward to seeing you at Woodhall Spa.
    navver

Post by navver Sun 03 Feb 2013, 4:18 pm

Will you be buying an old one which doesn't tie up much money
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Sun 03 Feb 2013, 4:47 pm

navver wrote:Will you be buying an old one which doesn't tie up much money

not at the moment but who knows
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 03 Feb 2013, 5:16 pm

You could always get some pvc pillow cases to use occasionally just for a fix. Very Happy
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Sun 03 Feb 2013, 7:07 pm

Sorry to hear that you've sold the Dandy, but if you weren't getting the use out if it I can understand why. At least we aren't losing you altogether, looking forward to see you again at Petwood in June.
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Thu 07 Feb 2013, 5:45 pm

this gear is all going on ebay at weekend so last chance ranch folks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:40 am