Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

5 posters

Destiny Bed Size?

The Admiral
    The Admiral

Destiny Bed Size? Empty Destiny Bed Size?

Post by The Admiral Fri 15 Mar 2013, 6:43 pm

Slowly but surely I think I am persuading our camping friends that a FC will be better for them than their current tent. They love our Designer, but whilst Lyn would fit in easily Jan her Hubbie at 6ft 5in finds it a bit of a squeeze and he's definitely too tall for the beds (we've tried).

It's just occurred to me that a Destiny might be better for them, so I was wondering if anyone knew the headroom and more specifically the length of the beds in a Destiny (don't think they'd look at a 6 as they've said they don't like the brown colour - sorry guys)

They've had a look at a Conway camper, liked it and Jan did fit, but if I can persuade them into a Dandy I'm damn well going to try, but it will be no use if Mr Long Legs won't fit in!! lol!
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Destiny Bed Size? Empty Re: Destiny Bed Size?

Post by mike Fri 15 Mar 2013, 6:51 pm

The Admiral wrote:Slowly but surely I think I am persuading our camping friends that a FC will be better for them than their current tent. They love our Designer, but whilst Lyn would fit in easily Jan her Hubbie at 6ft 5in finds it a bit of a squeeze and he's definitely too tall for the beds (we've tried).

It's just occurred to me that a Destiny might be better for them, so I was wondering if anyone knew the headroom and more specifically the length of the beds in a Destiny (don't think they'd look at a 6 as they've said they don't like the brown colour - sorry guys)

They've had a look at a Conway camper, liked it and Jan did fit, but if I can persuade them into a Dandy I'm damn well going to try, but it will be no use if Mr Long Legs won't fit in!! lol!

Jayne we dont need that much info affraid
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Fri 15 Mar 2013, 7:02 pm

mike wrote:
    The Admiral wrote:Slowly but surely I think I am persuading our camping friends that a FC will be better for them than their current tent. They love our Designer, but whilst Lyn would fit in easily Jan her Hubbie at 6ft 5in finds it a bit of a squeeze and he's definitely too tall for the beds (we've tried).

Jayne we dont need that much info affraid

Destiny Bed Size? 3462454224 Destiny Bed Size? 3462454224
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Fri 15 Mar 2013, 8:11 pm

He could have a bed to himself and diagonally lie corner to corner What a Face
    navver

Post by navver Fri 15 Mar 2013, 8:34 pm

From old 80s brochure

Five = Designer or discovery etc one bed is 76 x 46, the other is 76 x 44 inches

Six = destiny 73 x 48 inches

So destiny beds are shorter but wider.

Maybe in a destiny you can make up the dining table bed and the normal bed together to make one 8ft long x 6 ft wide

I'm 6ft 4in but just curl up.

Kimmie
    Kimmie

Post by Kimmie Fri 15 Mar 2013, 10:40 pm

I'll measure mine for you this weekend!!!!!!!!
    Woop woop !! Destiny Bed Size? 2792229418 Destiny Bed Size? 2308263648 albino Destiny Bed Size? 3965789718 Destiny Bed Size? 1208560806

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:07 pm