Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

2nd May Bank Holiday

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

2nd May Bank Holiday Empty 2nd May Bank Holiday

Post by Tow Itch Thu 09 May 2013, 1:26 am

Short notice anyone any interest in doing anything?

I might mug a couple of friends to come out to play.

I'm completely open except it's normally one of my mates who has distance limitations this time it is me.

I've got to pop into Hospital Friday lunch so want somewhere within a reasonable distance of Manchester so I can either arrive and pitch before dark or camp the previous night and nip back to Mcr.
    A 21/2 hour trip from Manchester was the max I was considering so a sub 130 mile radius.

Other than that completely open. Anyone up for something or just a sad Billy no mates?
    peridot
    peridot
    Dandy Admin

2nd May Bank Holiday Empty Re: 2nd May Bank Holiday

Post by peridot Thu 09 May 2013, 8:38 am

We're off to Holland - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not Dandying (the campsite area there is awful), staying in a boring old static.

Been there for the last three years and keep saying we'll go somewhere else next time, but keep going back. The water park is fantastic and it's easy to get to lots of other places for trips out.

It will rain though - it always does in Holland. I'm told the sun can shine there but we've been dozens of times and never seen it - worse than friggin' Wales Laughing
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Thu 09 May 2013, 9:09 am

We're going to cancel for bank holiday weekend ..... poor health is seriously affecting our camping this year, we usually start camping most weekends from around Easter so we both have withdrawal symptoms now. Our daughter has used our caravan as she likes it best with the two little ones and now my son has purchased his first house he wants to use the Dandy as foreign holidays are off the agenda now he has a mortgage. Both units are getting used just not by us Crying or Very sad

Looks like the chimnea in the garden will be getting a lot more use Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:40 pm