Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

2 posters

Dandy trailer tent cheap hand winch

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Dandy trailer tent cheap hand winch Empty Dandy trailer tent cheap hand winch

Post by mike Wed 06 Jul 2011, 6:36 pm

Bought this winch because i live on a main road and the traffic doesn't always give me time to reverse in,if you get the 4 ton model its under £30 and has 10ft of cable which can be extended.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    bgarston
    bgarston

Dandy trailer tent cheap hand winch Empty Re: Dandy trailer tent cheap hand winch

Post by bgarston Sat 26 Nov 2011, 10:54 pm

Hi, Just got one of these from eBay: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to pull our Dandy 6 in to it's garage. It works very well and saves Lucie's back (a '6' can be deceptively heavy when you least want it to be!).

Ben
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Dandy trailer tent cheap hand winch Empty Re: Dandy trailer tent cheap hand winch

Post by mike Sun 27 Nov 2011, 5:10 am

bgarston wrote:Hi, Just got one of these from eBay: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to pull our Dandy 6 in to it's garage. It works very well and saves Lucie's back (a '6' can be deceptively heavy when you least want it to be!).

Ben

I liked the look of those with the gearing they are supposed to be easy,at the time i couldn't find any one that used one,now we know they are easy that another option.

mike
    bgarston
    bgarston

Post by bgarston Sun 27 Nov 2011, 7:22 am

Yep they are really good and worth the money. I've simply mounted ours to the floor of the garage on to a bracket I've made up. The winch also has a basic switchable lock to stop the winch spooling in or out as desired alternatively the lock can be disabled entirely. The winch now means that I can put the Dandy away (A) on my own, (B) without breaking in a sweat and (C) without doing permanent damage to myself or the Dandy! Dandy trailer tent cheap hand winch 1710857839 Dandy trailer tent cheap hand winch 3517506835 Dandy trailer tent cheap hand winch 2702329197 Dandy trailer tent cheap hand winch 1049241286

Ben

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 9:55 pm