Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

5 posters

dandy destiny for sale

rnc29

dandy destiny for sale Empty dandy destiny for sale

Post by rnc29 Sun 09 Mar 2014, 12:33 pm

hi guys, reluctantly due to moving house and struggling to find time to get away in the dandy, I am deciding to sell her.

I will be adding pictures in the next week or so but thought id list all the information first.

it is around 1994 light blue ans white dandy destiny 6 berth with full kitchen, wardrobe and full pvc original dandy awning(brilliant) I think it is winterised but cannot be 100% sure, I will ask Ian at Riva or if anyone could give me a sure fire way of telling.

I will include a battery, gas bottle, water pump, electric hook up lead, water container, waste container..comes with the pillows and curtains(matching)

I'm looking for around £1500-1700 and am open to offers due to the quick news of my house move.

its in good condition with no obvious rips or tears ans I have replaced already a few of the interior and awning poles..

the wardrobe door is a little flimsy as I stood through it and had to re attach it. -)

I can leave all the cutlery and kettles etc if the buyer wants.

this is a fantastic opportunity to buy a dandy at a reasonable cost.

I live in Leeds and am happy for you to come visit, you can contact me on 07540 788 008

damain

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

dandy destiny for sale Empty Re: dandy destiny for sale

Post by mike Sun 09 Mar 2014, 1:00 pm

rnc29 wrote:hi guys, reluctantly due to moving house and struggling to find time to get away in the dandy, I am deciding to sell her.

I will be adding pictures in the next week or so but thought id list all the information first.

it is around 1994 light blue ans white dandy destiny 6 berth with full kitchen, wardrobe and full pvc original dandy awning(brilliant) I think it is winterised but cannot be 100% sure, I will ask Ian at Riva or if anyone could give me a sure fire way of telling.

I will include a battery, gas bottle, water pump, electric hook up lead, water container, waste container..comes with the pillows and curtains(matching)

I'm looking for around £1500-1700 and am open to offers due to the quick news of my house move.

its in good condition with no obvious rips or tears ans I have replaced already a few of the interior and awning poles..

the wardrobe door is a little flimsy as I stood through it and had to re attach it. -)

I can leave all the cutlery and kettles etc if the buyer wants.

this is a fantastic opportunity to buy a dandy at a reasonable cost.

I live in Leeds and am happy for you to come visit, you can contact me on 07540 788 008

damain

A bit of discussion sometimes as to what is winterized but as far as ime concerned it means double skinned pvc on the bed end walls with insulation in between,it should feel like the roof and mostly they where white pvc inside,if it has the under floor heater thats another good point but to me the walls mean winterized
    rnc29

Post by rnc29 Sun 09 Mar 2014, 1:08 pm

yes it's white pvc inside it feels thick just like the roof and it does have the gas underfloor heater and three way fridge.

if anyone is interested I will probably be putting the dandy up on the 17 th march for a few days or will accept a reasonable offer before then to drive it away..
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Sun 09 Mar 2014, 6:20 pm

Sorry to be losing you so soon. Did you ever work out what the surplus piece of PVC is?

I was going to ask until you mentioned the 3 way fridge. It's a Highside Destiny not the lowside one like a 6.

A Highside Destiny, winterised with heater and awning.

Unless there is something wrong people should be biting your hand off at £1,500 to £1,700. Quite a few sold at over £2,000 were missing either the heater or an awning.
    rnc29

Post by rnc29 Sun 09 Mar 2014, 7:31 pm

Ha ha no I didn't I think it's for some form of sun canopy but I'm sure the next buyer will have more brains than me.
    To be honest I'm only listing it for sale here and not eBay so it may not sell and I will put her in storage, if it does sell I will be looking to buy one again as soon as I have a house where I can store it. I don't want it sat around for long periods of time.

On a side note in relation to high sided and low sided...is there any other tell tale signs of which is which as I don't want to mislead any one..
    rnc29

Post by rnc29 Sun 09 Mar 2014, 7:37 pm

There is a 17:49 video on youtube and my dandy is the same as this with underfloor heater, I followed this video to learn how to put it together.
    navver

Post by navver Sun 09 Mar 2014, 9:40 pm

High side has a built in fridge. Low side doesn't.
    rnc29

Post by rnc29 Sun 09 Mar 2014, 10:46 pm

High sided destiny for sale then....thanks guys
    rnc29

Post by rnc29 Thu 20 Mar 2014, 1:29 pm

The dandy is now up and I have taken some pictures..I'm not sure how to add photos but I can email them to any prospective buyer.
    Thanks
    Hbentley

Post by Hbentley Fri 21 Mar 2014, 10:28 pm

Hi. Are you in Leeds then? We are looking for a dandy. Any chance I could see the photos? I'm new to the site. Can I message you privately? Thanks
    Hbentley

Post by Hbentley Fri 21 Mar 2014, 10:30 pm

I'm in Cumbria by the way. Just wondering if it would be worth our while coming to look at it.
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Sat 22 Mar 2014, 4:50 am

rnc29 wrote:The dandy is now up and I have taken some pictures..I'm not sure how to add photos but I can email them to any prospective buyer.
    Thanks

If you send the pictures to dandycampers (at) live.com rplacing (at) with @ then tell us on here you have sent them I'll host the photos. If you write an ad marking where you want each photo I can insert them.
    please send the photos as separate inserts some zip files can be a pain in the proverbial to split up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:44 pm