Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+3
Helen
Tow Itch
mike
7 posters

Table top fridge

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Table top fridge Empty Table top fridge

Post by mike Wed 13 Jul 2011, 5:13 pm

If you have the space to transport one lots of campers now use these,i always thought they didnt travel well but they are popular.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Table top fridge Empty Re: Table top fridge

Post by Tow Itch Wed 13 Jul 2011, 7:57 pm

Mike

Is it something special in terms of how it works.
    I know I've got away with it in the past but all standard fridges should be stood upright for 24hrs before plugging in.
    If you have the space I understand Beko fridge freezers are going cheap at the moment.
    Especially useful if you have found problems in the Dandy and think an insurance claim is the best way out!

Tried to show an image of a glass fronted fridge at this point. Failed miserably. Please point e to instructions for showing images.

Kevin.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 13 Jul 2011, 10:20 pm

I have seen lot's of people get these out of the car boot and just plug in without leaving to stand like you would with your normal fridge when its delivered. They look very neat and if we always used EHU I would have bought one of these but we do go without it quite a lot. They look smart and have the advantage of a front opening door and shelves where the 3 way is just one big box so you have to stack stuff and then find it when you want it just like a coolbox.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Thu 14 Jul 2011, 2:44 pm

Kevin no nothing special i think people just transport them upright and some give it a couple of hours and it seems to work,as for glass fronted i read somewhere as you do that they arnt as good as table top fridges as most are just beer coolers,as i type this i realise that's probably what you want lol!

as for picture posting this should take you there

sharon
    sharon

Post by sharon Thu 14 Jul 2011, 8:13 pm

We bought one of these before Easter & have used it on trips we've had since. Its been great for us & after our last trip of the year Mark can use it for a beer fridge in his little den over the winter months Table top fridge 40847162 Table top fridge 2042623811
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Thu 14 Jul 2011, 10:09 pm

They have some table top fridges at the moment in asda living but I failed to notice the price Sad
    Laura
    Laura

Post by Laura Thu 14 Jul 2011, 10:23 pm

I am going to have a look at one of these, with a baby we want electric so this would be good for us and would mean we wouldnt waste as much stuff in hot weather. What a Face
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Thu 14 Jul 2011, 10:26 pm

93 quid and free delivery asda
    Lol and Steve
    Lol and Steve

Table top fridge Empty table top fridge.

Post by Lol and Steve Fri 15 Jul 2011, 1:30 am

Hi all,

Argos have got a table top fridge in their value rande for £84.99. Item number ...481 0148.

They even do a table top freezer if you have got loads of room for £99.99. Item number ...481 0155.

I wanted to get one of these fridges for in the awning, but my hubby said no cos they have to stand for ages and they are too bulky, but i must admit the cooler box we bought is really big, i don't think it would of been much bigger if at all.

lol!
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Fri 15 Jul 2011, 7:45 am

They get these in Morrisons every year in time for students going to uni and they are a fair bit cheaper, I think last year they were selling them for £49.99. I will let you know when they have them in and what price they are.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:21 am