Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+4
Tow Itch
Helen
vickoir
Cazz
8 posters

Our first trip with the classic car and Dandy.

jenstar
    jenstar

Our first trip with the classic car and Dandy. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first trip with the classic car and Dandy.

Post by jenstar Sat 10 Sep 2011, 11:03 pm

Oh.....and it looks such a pretty church! You never think of these things when you pitch up do you! Thanks for the PM, I too now know the placement of the secret sticker!!!! Ha ha! Very Happy
    Cazz
    Cazz

Our first trip with the classic car and Dandy. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our first trip with the classic car and Dandy.

Post by Cazz Sat 10 Sep 2011, 11:20 pm

No probs. Very Happy

I will just clarify the chimey church, I don't want to paint a bad picture of it. It actually had/has quite a nice chime, we thought it would disturb us, but it didn't. The first few times it told us the time, we thought oh heck, but it was fine. This is from two people that can't stand ticking clocks or dripping taps. We are hopefully going back soon. Very Happy

Literally a 1 minute walk from the site is a canel that crosses the road, the boat pilots have to operate a something or other that basically lifts part of the road in the air to allow the boats through. study
    jenstar
    jenstar

Post by jenstar Sat 10 Sep 2011, 11:37 pm

Ooooo.....sounds nice cazz, we have to camp with hook-ups though as the lads need their tech stuff where ever they go!! If it was just bob and I we could camp any where, which I love as I dont like paying a lot to camp. I think thats part of the joy that it can be so reasonable, some sites I have looked up lately by the time you add everything up they want to charge you for its getting on for over 25 a night!!! affraid 3 adults ( our eldest has to come with us and he is 18 now) 1 child, we just get away with james at 14, the car the dandy, one awning, a hook up and one dog......oh and fresh air, that will be the next thing they will try and charge for!!!! lol
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Sat 10 Sep 2011, 11:47 pm

They do also do electric hookup pitches, I've no idea of the normal price though, we had some of those vouchers for 95p camping from the Daily Mirror.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jenstar
    jenstar

Post by jenstar Sun 11 Sep 2011, 12:02 am

Wow, looks fab cazz, might give that a go, we have pals in cheshire! Thanks for the link will have to ring and find out the prices. Very Happy
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Sun 11 Sep 2011, 8:01 am

We are sat in the awning listening to the church chime at the moment, it is lovely. Very Happy
    Cheshire isn't far for us so we may also look at the site as a quick weekend get away Our first trip with the classic car and Dandy. - Page 2 115684958 for posting the link.
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Sun 11 Sep 2011, 8:47 pm

No probs on posting the link. Cool

For those who are still wondering where the sticker is, it is on the lid of the retro floor matching cool box. We've had that coolbox for a number of years now, knowing one day it would have it's perfect use. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:37 am