Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Co2 alarm offer

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Co2 alarm offer Empty Co2 alarm offer

Post by mike Sat 24 Sep 2011, 5:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Co2 alarm offer Empty Re: Co2 alarm offer

Post by Tow Itch Sat 24 Sep 2011, 12:14 pm

Dear All

Having acquired a gas heater I have purchased a CO alarm.
    Can't remember the price but it was made by the same company though of a different design.
    While not having seen the instructions for the one in this ad mine specifies that it should be a minimum of 2 meters from the possible source of CO.
    A 2m gap is not easy to achieve in a four, but it does appear to work adequately.
    Last weekend when I first used it was not a big cooking weekend but though in much closer proximity to the stove the alarm did not sound.
    Though the stove was only used to boil up the kettle, this theoretically is one of the activities most likely to produce an excess amount of CO. Why is this the case? Please tell me you read the piece on CO from stoves in: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    I have mentioned this quite a lot he appears to make a lot of sense.

Kevin.
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Mon 26 Sep 2011, 9:47 pm

Shocked ok that's a couple of hours of my life gone Co2 alarm offer 1705467399 but seriously I am educated and thank you for that very useful info and gonna get the co2 meter Co2 alarm offer 115684958

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 7:21 am