Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Christmas shopping

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Christmas shopping Empty Christmas shopping

Post by mike Sun 30 Oct 2011, 6:37 pm

Have you bought your presents yet,i only ask because we have and it feels great,6 grand kids well 5 and a young adult every thing bought just needs wrapping.I have been realy good and not tested the scalectrix,the only thing we will still buy if we can find any is those balloons you can make animals out of,sometimes the grand kids like there stocking fillers better than the main present.
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Christmas shopping Empty Re: Christmas shopping

Post by Eilis Mon 31 Oct 2011, 4:18 am

i've bought a couple of things for my great nephew but not a great deal. Just seems so hard to find stuff for boys when so much around is for girls

got some more to get but no idea what to get really
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:00 am

I haven't done all of the christmas shopping yet but as my kids are grown up I've been doing hampers for them for the past few years rather than buy things they don't really want.

I did ask if they still wanted them and both replied with a resounding 'yes please' Laughing I get the large plastic tubs with lids, decorate the boxes with Christmas paper and fill them with goodies. I get lots of stuff on buy one get one free and the hampers have a large variety of things in them from food to sweets and savouries and a variety of beverages. I bought a large roll of cellophane and then I wrap them and decorate with Christmas ribbon. I start early but last year the hampers were very heavy and they took two to lift them so this year we opted for smaller 32 litre boxes. I bought 4 and they are already filled so will have to get some more as I simply kept buying stuff and sticking it up in the spare room. The boxes come in for storage as they both camp too so I give them the lids after Christmas. They only really need to buy perishable stuff and they love to see what's in them. I give them the week before Christmas so it saves them a small fortune. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:42 am