Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+10
bgarston
Caz1960
Esermalda
jake001
ShaunJUK
Phoenix
Krist0n
Cazz
Helen
mike
14 posters

Dandy bed knobs

bluestevos

Dandy bed knobs - Page 3 Empty Bed Knobs required

Post by bluestevos Thu 29 Aug 2013, 3:36 pm

I have a Dandy Designer. Do you know if theses knobs would fit and if so do you still have some. I'm going again this weekend but last weekend noticed one of the knobs had separated from it's thread. Going to have to use a wrench this weekend I think:!:
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Dandy bed knobs - Page 3 Empty Re: Dandy bed knobs

Post by Tow Itch Thu 29 Aug 2013, 8:36 pm

bluestevos wrote:I have a Dandy Designer. Do you know if theses knobs would fit and if so do you still have some. I'm going again this weekend but last weekend noticed one of the knobs had separated from it's thread. Going to have to use a wrench this weekend I think:!:
    Anything that is M8 x 1.25 will fit the thread. Just use mole grips to tighten for this weekend. I'm not certain if you knock the plastic end off if a hex head is revealed.

If you order the ones from Shaun or the ones that Jake bought you might choose to buy 4 so they all match. If you want three sided ones to match what you have google star knobs in images and make your choice from there: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jake001
    jake001

Post by jake001 Fri 30 Aug 2013, 9:33 am

For a proper job try these Shocked 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pricey but original (and it all helps keep Ian going Smile )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:16 pm