Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

5 posters

What phone apps have you down loaded

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

What phone apps have you down loaded Empty What phone apps have you down loaded

Post by mike Thu 01 Mar 2012, 9:39 am

and do you use them,i have

share apps not used

latitude its never right

google maps and navigation have used it

places never used

spirit level may use it

qr reader have used it

compass may use it

face book dont bother on phone

wifi buddy not used
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

What phone apps have you down loaded Empty Re: What phone apps have you down loaded

Post by Tow Itch Thu 01 Mar 2012, 10:57 am

Apps:
    My mate has the spirit level app. As with all spirit levels find level then turn level (phone) through 1800
    "Oh Dear How Much Did You Spend On That App"
    Repeat the mantra. Always test spirit levels before buying. Most spirit levels are wrong.

With the regard to the latitude guide. Are you too exacting? Not giving it enough.............
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

What phone apps have you down loaded Empty Re: What phone apps have you down loaded

Post by mike Thu 01 Mar 2012, 11:19 am

Tow Itch wrote: Apps:
    My mate has the spirit level app. As with all spirit levels find level then turn level (phone) through 1800
    "Oh Dear How Much Did You Spend On That App"
    Repeat the mantra. Always test spirit levels before buying. Most spirit levels are wrong.

With the regard to the latitude guide. Are you too exacting? Not giving it enough.............

I only do free apps wont buy them,as for where i am its always 4 streets away at 54 ****** street good job Nancy cant see it on her phone she would think i had another women,dont know how accurate it is away from home,strangely enough the sat nav side is very good
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

Post by Caz1960 Thu 01 Mar 2012, 3:32 pm

ive got a translator but don't know to what ? must try it and hope will help in foreign lands ..
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Thu 01 Mar 2012, 6:47 pm

Bit of an app addict I'm afraid What phone apps have you down loaded 143088812 I have far to many to list here. Most used Facebook, Echofon (for Twitter), Bejewelled and Bejewelled Blitz. Nigel also uses Co-Pilot a Sat Nav app every day as part of his job and he says it's very good!
    naedoot
    naedoot

Post by naedoot Thu 01 Mar 2012, 7:40 pm

sat nav = Waze found it to be very good and free
    aa campsite listing - not bad list of campsites
    ehu - for laziness

couple of free photo apps
    facebook
    some games
    naedoot
    naedoot

Post by naedoot Thu 08 Mar 2012, 8:22 am

got the kindle app last night

stuck a few (cough) books on the iphone - some I have in the house but saves me carrying them around with me when I go away.

doesnt replace books as I still like the feel and having a hard copy in my hands but handy for going away
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Thu 08 Mar 2012, 1:26 pm

naedoot wrote:got the kindle app last night

stuck a few (cough) books on the iphone - some I have in the house but saves me carrying them around with me when I go away.

doesnt replace books as I still like the feel and having a hard copy in my hands but handy for going away

Got the book app on my tablet downloaded white fang as one of the many free downloads intending to re read a book i last read over 50years ago may get it done while camping this year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 7:21 am