Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

3 posters

Gas Struts

chris1429

Gas Struts Empty Gas Struts

Post by chris1429 Sun 08 Apr 2012, 11:44 am

Hi everyone I have just come back from Stoke on Trent after having gas struts fitted. I cant believe the difference they have made and I feel a lot more confident that I will be able to camp solo. Richard who fitted the gas struts showed me the easiest way to put up and take down my Dandy.

Also thanks to everyone who offered their help with my gas fridge fitting, have now got the missing part from a local shop that I never knew existed.

I now cant wait for the Keswick beer festival which is when I am planning to camp for the first time with my Dandy.
    I wondered if anyone else is going?

Hope everyone has a graet Bank holiday.

Chris
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Gas Struts Empty Re: Gas Struts

Post by mike Sun 08 Apr 2012, 12:22 pm

Nice to hear a good report and that you feel they will make the difference for you,may fit them at some stage on mine
    Dandier
    Dandier

Post by Dandier Mon 16 Apr 2012, 8:55 pm

Hi, where did you get the struts and how did you know where exactly to mount them?
    Keswick is the best place in cumbria and a beer festival is the best event invented so it sounds like a trip made in heaven mate! When is it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:35 pm