Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

5 posters

Sorry folks dirty dandy

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Sorry folks dirty dandy Empty Sorry folks dirty dandy

Post by mike Sun 27 May 2012, 12:48 pm

Going to woodhall,opened it up today to get winter stuff changed for summer but its just too hot to clean it,have left a lot of stuff out because now it can travel on top under the deeper cover,the toilet was a low one to fit inside we can now take a taller one separated and under the cover.
    The string and bungee idea worked to keep the roof from falling in when packing away so thats better,got the BBQ in with the charcoal and checked the tyre pressures so ready for the off.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Sorry folks dirty dandy Empty Re: Sorry folks dirty dandy

Post by Helen Sun 27 May 2012, 9:57 pm

Our roof still hasn't been cleaned Embarassed

John had to do a machine so by the time he had got home it was put off until the next weekend ...... then the next, as it's bank holiday next weekend we may end up away for a few days before Woodhall so it may get put off again ......... It's been too hot to be cleaning.

Burnt a few bits where the suncream had missed, it's even less attractive than burning evenly and more annoying because I used a high factor and did the right thing by using the stuff, I just missed a couple of patches Rolling Eyes

vessey44
    vessey44

Post by vessey44 Sun 27 May 2012, 10:31 pm

I gave our dandy a good wash on Saturday but it needs some Cif to bring it back up...I suppose once it's done it will stay clean if you give it a wash now & again...
    Cazz
    Cazz

Post by Cazz Mon 28 May 2012, 12:06 pm

Our outside roof is filthy also, at least the dirty ones won't stand out, but the clean ones will. lol!
    The Admiral
    The Admiral

Post by The Admiral Mon 28 May 2012, 7:58 pm

Don't think Minnie is very clean either, haven't had the chance to get her out since March because of Nigel's wrist op (well that's our excuse) and we're away this weekend. So she'll just have to come as she is - sounds like she'll be in good company though! Sorry folks dirty dandy 1710857839
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Mon 28 May 2012, 8:03 pm

I wouldn't worry about it, there won't be any close up pictures taken as we'll have to stand well back to fit them all in Sorry folks dirty dandy 2792229418

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:08 pm