Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+34
Rose red
vnuala
tartanterror
emski74
sherman68
skids
MrsG
bgarston
Ben_Rach01
fenhel1
LancashireLass
leggy
fifiskis
ShaunJUK
Phoenix
jamiepsion
The Admiral
vessey44
Ali
slipstream
Kimmie
Endecay
Caz1960
Nick
naedoot
vickoir
Cazz
jase
Krist0n
Helen
Esermalda
Keith
Tow Itch
mike
38 posters

New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked - Page 8 Empty Re: New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked

Post by Tow Itch Tue 13 Mar 2012, 6:07 am

Dart 1994? New style cupboards. What Year did double glazing come in?

No mention of an awning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked - Page 8 Empty Re: New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked

Post by Tow Itch Tue 13 Mar 2012, 6:23 am

1994? Delta. Mentions double glazing at one point but its glass windows.
    Underfloor heater. Cuts Sun canopy. Starting bid £999.00 Buy It Now £1,500.00.

I have an immaculate 93 Delta that will be having gas struts fitted and the Sun canopy turned into a lightweight awning. No heater but I'd be very happy with £1,500.00. This isn't so much advertising mine as lamenting that I don't want anyone I know to buy this.

On Gumtree. Will accept £1,000 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Tow Itch on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Tue 13 Mar 2012, 6:43 am

eBay 1996 Dart. No insulation or heater. Full awning. Cut on what looks like the wrap round flap area? Broken kitchen window one of the advantages of glass windows?
    It's probably just the door not been shut but zoom on the front door.

Starting bid £700.00

If you do your homework and if you can source a window. It could end up a bargain.

Unless there is an obvious source for windows I don't see this moving.

The last photo what is the lump on the tub wall near where it says "Dart" and the bed leg?

Last edited by Tow Itch on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Tue 13 Mar 2012, 8:58 am

Delta on Gumtree. Sure I'd seen it somewhere else but loads posted today.

Delta heater no awning £595.

Silly me seen that many that I didn't realise the other place I'd seen this was Endecay's listing.

Last edited by Tow Itch on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:02 am

Dart? No price only available after Easter.

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:09 am

I thought this was a wanted add taking the rip.

Winterised Dart with gas struts £400 O.N.O.

Well they either left out a 1 from the beginning of the price or someone didn't wait till after 5 p.m. To ring.

Advert gone.

Last edited by Tow Itch on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    Endecay
    Endecay

Post by Endecay Tue 13 Mar 2012, 10:17 am

Hmmm - seems like the Dandy sale season hath truly begun. New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked - Page 8 2792229418 Must have been the warm weather last weekend. Or it's 'cause we're approaching Easter.

Now all I need is a great discovery or designer, winterised, with awning, fairly nearby and somewhere between 500 and 1500 quid.
    "
    I don't ask for much do I... Rolling Eyes
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Tue 13 Mar 2012, 4:17 pm

Endecay wrote:Hmmm - seems like the Dandy sale season hath truly begun. New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked - Page 8 2792229418 Must have been the warm weather last weekend. Or it's 'cause we're approaching Easter.

Now all I need is a great discovery or designer, winterised, with awning, fairly nearby and somewhere between 500 and 1500 quid.
    "
    I don't ask for much do I... Rolling Eyes

8 on ebay now Very Happy
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked - Page 8 Empty Does It Never End

Post by Tow Itch Tue 13 Mar 2012, 7:25 pm

Post 1995 Dart not winterised but with heater and awning of some form (Not Dandy) £550 ONO

Last edited by Tow Itch on Tue 13 Mar 2012, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Putting link in helps)
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Tue 13 Mar 2012, 7:29 pm

Designer 1995 No photos. "Fully Winterised" Check if walls as well as heater. £1,500.

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Wed 14 Mar 2012, 8:54 am

It was posted on eBay yesterday so that was a total of eleven Dandys posted on one day.

Highside Destiny. Pickering. eBay. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just one sad thought that might be added as a sticky for Highside Destinys this year.

We have at this point no idea what happened to the Destiny that was being sold from three different locations last year. If you come across a Destiny with a patch (any Dandy for that matter) be cautious. If the patch is near the offside wheel arch be very cautious.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Wed 14 Mar 2012, 12:44 pm

Think Kevin memtioned [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]one looks good for the money
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Wed 14 Mar 2012, 1:18 pm

An uninsulated 5 Discovery type with heater and awning for £400 ONO.
    An insulated 5 that actually is a brown Designer but no heater. Possibly Dandy fitted electrics £500 initial bid. But eBay is swamped with Dandys at the moment. These prices would have been considered very reasonable at portions of last year.
    Kimmie
    Kimmie

Post by Kimmie Wed 14 Mar 2012, 6:14 pm

Is this a 6?
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Wed 14 Mar 2012, 6:30 pm

With this size

i dont know how big it is open but its 7ft 8"inches in length(as seen in the pic) the wdth just under 6ft the hight is 2ft the tow hitch is 2ft added to the length.

I would say no in fact not even sure its a dandy
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Wed 14 Mar 2012, 6:31 pm

another look and no bed legs
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 14 Mar 2012, 6:39 pm

It's a legless 6 Twisted Evil New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked - Page 8 2607158912
    Kimmie
    Kimmie

Post by Kimmie Wed 14 Mar 2012, 6:40 pm

mike wrote: another look and no bed legs

Well spotted Sherlock cheers
    Kimmie
    Kimmie

Post by Kimmie Wed 14 Mar 2012, 6:42 pm

Helen wrote:It's a legless 6 Twisted Evil New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked - Page 8 2607158912

Yay! It's wine o'clock!!! My favourite time of day king
    Endecay
    Endecay

Post by Endecay Wed 14 Mar 2012, 7:58 pm

I quite like the look (and price!) of this one in Blackpool. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unfortunately I can't respond to the advert yet. Didn't someone on here say they thought this might be someone who bought the high sided destiny a week ago. If so, are they on the forum? Anyone know?
    Kimmie
    Kimmie

Post by Kimmie Wed 14 Mar 2012, 8:11 pm

Endecay wrote:I quite like the look (and price!) of this one in Blackpool. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unfortunately I can't respond to the advert yet. Didn't someone on here say they thought this might be someone who bought the high sided destiny a week ago. If so, are they on the forum? Anyone know?

Hiya.I'm a full member on preloved if you want me to ask anything on your behalf?
    Endecay
    Endecay

Post by Endecay Wed 14 Mar 2012, 8:28 pm

I suppose it's the usual -

Any rips/tears/repairs in the PVC?
    Is it winterised/double skinned?
    Any idea of age?
    Is the awning a Dandy one?
    Condition of the legs and trailer body?
    Any more photos of the unit, preferably with the anwing?

And to all the other users on this site - what do you think of it and the price?
    Kimmie
    Kimmie

Post by Kimmie Wed 14 Mar 2012, 8:42 pm

Endecay wrote:I suppose it's the usual -

Any idea of age?

And to all the other users on this site - what do you think of it and the price?

Consider it done! I'll let ya know when I get a response
    New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked - Page 8 2702329197
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 14 Mar 2012, 8:44 pm

It isn't fully insulated but the colour is lovely and it has an awning plus underfloor heater, I like it and the price seems very fair. Very Happy
    Kimmie
    Kimmie

Post by Kimmie Thu 15 Mar 2012, 6:21 am

Kimmie wrote:
    Endecay wrote:I suppose it's the usual -

Any idea of age?

Consider it done! I'll let ya know when I get a response
    New 2012 Dandy trailer tent and camper for sale thread now locked - Page 8 2702329197

Hi Kim
    The PVC is in generally good condition. No rips or tears but one of the zip seams on the Dandy awning is gaping for a section approx 4 inches.

There are a 2 small breakthrough holes in the trailer body but they do not affect the wood behind or the main frame. I'll take some photo's of these. They have been there for some time and had no impact. It's only that I have washed it recently that I've noticed.
    Thanks
    Robert.

The legs are good though weathered.

I wanted to put more photos on but could only load 3. I will look for photos with the awning tomorrow. Its the standard Dandy one, matches the colour of the main tent and has the groundsheet and all the poles inc windbreak ones.

The tent body is single skin but the roof is double as standard. I guess the tent is from the early 80s. I bought it from a couple in 2003 who'd had it since that time.

Received: 7 hours ago

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:03 am