Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+21
back_to_the_boats
jase
Claire
tartanterror
Phoenix
ShaunJUK
Caz1960
discovery
bilbo
Ali
Kimmie
carl
Cazz
Tow Itch
Lol and Steve
Eilis
vickoir
The Admiral
Nick
mike
Helen
25 posters

2011 Dandy Trailer Tent/folding camper for sale*locked

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

2011 Dandy Trailer Tent/folding camper for sale*locked - Page 18 Empty Re: 2011 Dandy Trailer Tent/folding camper for sale*locked

Post by Helen Sat 24 Dec 2011, 4:50 pm

Thats why I remember it and even though the wings don't look like the originals they have the fittings for a much older awning.
    Keith
    Keith

2011 Dandy Trailer Tent/folding camper for sale*locked - Page 18 Empty Due to upgrade

Post by Keith Tue 27 Dec 2011, 6:27 pm

Following my wifes recent ill health, she has come to the decision that our Dandy 6 is too heavy for her to manage with me, so we went to view a Delta to see if I can manage to erect one on my own. After viewing and trying for size we are soon to be upgrading to one so our 6 is now for sale.

So here in all its "glory" are a few pics,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Dandy will come with the sun canopy and frame, but we are keeping all our accessories, water containers, toilet tent, hookup lead etc.

We are after the grand sum of £400.00 ono, obviously it is for collection only so if anyone is interested just pm me.

ps the Delta we looked at was on a friend of a friends drive and not for sale but he was kind enough to let us have a play.

Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

2011 Dandy Trailer Tent/folding camper for sale*locked - Page 18 Empty Re: 2011 Dandy Trailer Tent/folding camper for sale*locked

Post by Helen Tue 27 Dec 2011, 6:59 pm

Sorry to hear you have to downsize Keith, I like the fact that your Dandy 6 has windows in each end (not standard) and that it comes with a sun canopy and what looks like fitted electrics. Someone should snap it up at that price Smile
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Tue 27 Dec 2011, 8:30 pm

sorry to hear that Keith but pleased your not leaving the fold,a bargain for some one
    Esermalda
    Esermalda

Post by Esermalda Fri 30 Dec 2011, 10:05 pm

It may be a silly question,but, what weight is this unit?

I have no problem with the driving license limiting towing weight but my car.....?
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sat 31 Dec 2011, 5:31 am

Esermalda wrote:It may be a silly question,but, what weight is this unit?

I have no problem with the driving license limiting towing weight but my car.....?

Unladen 500kg laden 645kg,well it is on mine i tow with a 1200 punto

mike
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 01 Jan 2012, 12:56 pm

Think i should put a warning in here after watching the dandy sales pattern for a few years now this is a funny time of year,you will get genuine sales like Keiths dandy 6 with pictures on this thread and a very good price,there will ime afraid be the bad ones as well,it looks like some sellers take the opportunity when dandys are scarce and people keen to buy to try and off load rubbish,knowing potential buyers could think not many about better get one quick.In the next couple of months loads will come on the market so please dont get carried away,if you see one that didnt sell last year have a serious thought as to why.

mike

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:58 am

Going to lock this thread now and i have started a 2012 dandy for sale thread.we decided to leave this old thread in as a source of info on dandys that have been for sale.

mike

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:25 pm