Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+21
back_to_the_boats
jase
Claire
tartanterror
Phoenix
ShaunJUK
Caz1960
discovery
bilbo
Ali
Kimmie
carl
Cazz
Tow Itch
Lol and Steve
Eilis
vickoir
The Admiral
Nick
mike
Helen
25 posters

2011 Dandy Trailer Tent/folding camper for sale*locked

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

2011 Dandy Trailer Tent/folding camper for sale*locked - Page 16 Empty Re: 2011 Dandy Trailer Tent/folding camper for sale*locked

Post by mike Thu 17 Nov 2011, 10:00 am

k.zissler wrote: 2011 Dandy Trailer Tent/folding camper for sale*locked - Page 16 2702329197 £150.

OMG, shame the 6 of us wont fit in lol.

Are you realy trying two on each bed and two on the floor lol!
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

2011 Dandy Trailer Tent/folding camper for sale*locked - Page 16 Empty Re: 2011 Dandy Trailer Tent/folding camper for sale*locked

Post by Helen Thu 17 Nov 2011, 10:18 am

1995 Dandy Delta

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Thu 17 Nov 2011, 10:33 am

helen wrote:1995 Dandy Delta

Very good idea Helen, highlight the type of Dandy your referring to.

This is the one I was wittering about on the last page.

Still no pictures.
    Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Fri 18 Nov 2011, 1:34 am

.1995 Delta

Tow Itch wrote: This in Ebay, Trailer Tents.

Dear crunchieboy33,

Do you have any photos?
    You mention a toilet tent and other extras, no mention of an awning. Do you have an awning?
    Standard external wheel Delta or one of the rare inboard wheel ones?
    It has a heater, some were "winterised" they had the heater and the walls were double thickness, the same as the roof. Is yours single skin or winterised?
    Condition questions; The floor is solid? There are no cuts or nicks in the PVC? The drawbar and brakes work?
    Thanks in anticipation for the time taken to reply

Kevin

yes there is an awning, Standard external wheel, single skin, no cuts or nicks in PVC, the drawbar and brakes work. Can email you pictures if you let me have email address.
    - crunchieboy33

Mr Crunchie

Sorry I thought I'd already responded to this.

As it's singled skin it's not what I'm looking for.

Please send me some photos though and I'll forward them to the Dandycampers Forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Conversely send a resume of the Dandy yourself. You'd still need to send me the photos as you can't post images for seven days.

I promise to be more efficient in forwarding the pictures to the forum. My email xxxxxyyyyy@abcd

Kevin

I had sent a reply, but only on trying to send this message did I realise it was deleted for some reason?

thanks

- crunchieboy33

At this point waiting for photos.

Latest messages:

Dear crunchieboy33,

Photos for me to post on Dandycampers?

I can only do this with permission of the seller and if the sale on ebay is unsuccessful. Thanks!

- crunchieboy33
    ???????????? can someone explain this please?
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Fri 18 Nov 2011, 5:18 am

If i had something for sale and i thought pictures would help they would be every where i could get them.

mike
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Fri 18 Nov 2011, 8:28 am

I put lots of pictures on if I am selling anything and show details, I always give as good a description as possible including faults and you do tend to get a higher price for whatever it is you are selling.
    jase
    jase

Post by jase Fri 18 Nov 2011, 5:12 pm

they sent me the pictures but dont know how to load them up afro
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Fri 18 Nov 2011, 5:25 pm

jase wrote:they sent me the pictures but dont know how to load them up afro

This is a link to the picture instructions or i can pm you my email and you could forward the email to me and i will upload them.

mike[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jase
    jase

Post by jase Fri 18 Nov 2011, 6:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]rvimg.com/image_preview.php?i=4&u=17041965][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    jase
    jase

Post by jase Fri 18 Nov 2011, 6:56 pm

jase
    jase

Post by jase Fri 18 Nov 2011, 6:57 pm

jase
    jase

Post by jase Fri 18 Nov 2011, 6:57 pm

There the only ones i was sent
    jase
    jase

Post by jase Fri 18 Nov 2011, 7:00 pm

mike wrote:
    jase wrote:they sent me the pictures but dont know how to load them up afro

This is a link to the picture instructions or i can pm you my email and you could forward the email to me and i will upload them.

mike[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Thanks
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Fri 18 Nov 2011, 7:03 pm

Looks ok from what i can see,the awning looks a good fit,wish they had sent larger pictures though.

mike
    jase
    jase

Post by jase Fri 18 Nov 2011, 9:08 pm

All looked good but really wanted one with an original awning.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sat 19 Nov 2011, 5:46 am

jase wrote:All looked good but really wanted one with an original awning.

Got to agree with that,like all awnings they have there quirks but in my opinion well worth it.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 20 Nov 2011, 4:45 am

Tow Itch wrote: .1995 Delta

Tow Itch wrote: This in Ebay, Trailer Tents.

Dear crunchieboy33,

Do you have any photos?
    You mention a toilet tent and other extras, no mention of an awning. Do you have an awning?
    Standard external wheel Delta or one of the rare inboard wheel ones?
    It has a heater, some were "winterised" they had the heater and the walls were double thickness, the same as the roof. Is yours single skin or winterised?
    Condition questions; The floor is solid? There are no cuts or nicks in the PVC? The drawbar and brakes work?
    Thanks in anticipation for the time taken to reply

Kevin

yes there is an awning, Standard external wheel, single skin, no cuts or nicks in PVC, the drawbar and brakes work. Can email you pictures if you let me have email address.
    - crunchieboy33

Mr Crunchie

Sorry I thought I'd already responded to this.

As it's singled skin it's not what I'm looking for.

Please send me some photos though and I'll forward them to the Dandycampers Forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Conversely send a resume of the Dandy yourself. You'd still need to send me the photos as you can't post images for seven days.

I promise to be more efficient in forwarding the pictures to the forum. My email xxxxxyyyyy@abcd

Kevin

I had sent a reply, but only on trying to send this message did I realise it was deleted for some reason?

thanks

- crunchieboy33

At this point waiting for photos.

Latest messages:

Dear crunchieboy33,

Photos for me to post on Dandycampers?

I can only do this with permission of the seller and if the sale on ebay is unsuccessful. Thanks!

- crunchieboy33
    ???????????? can someone explain this please?

Pity about the pictures the awning looks realy good but no detail of the dandy as we said.

mike

Tow Itch
    Tow Itch
    Dandy Expert

Post by Tow Itch Sun 20 Nov 2011, 8:53 pm

Discovery Winterised

Manchester. No mention of awning.

Electric hook up near door.

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Mon 21 Nov 2011, 12:49 pm

Tow Itch wrote: Discovery Winterised

Manchester. No mention of awning.

Electric hook up near door.

Sounds and looks nice,i like the discovery more than the designer but i think a bit pricey with out an awning
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Tue 22 Nov 2011, 7:51 pm

found this one on ebay

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Fri 25 Nov 2011, 5:24 pm

Seven dandy wanted adds on preloved at the moment,wonder if the demand will increase there value?
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 27 Nov 2011, 6:36 am

Wonder why [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]hasnt sold,alright not insulated but it has an awning.

mike
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 27 Nov 2011, 6:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]may be interesting depends what it actually is,advert states fully winterised
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 27 Nov 2011, 6:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]sounds a bit expensive but if you read the details it could be one of those rare chances.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sun 27 Nov 2011, 6:56 am

Dont know what to say about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]one but its cheap

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:58 pm