Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+21
jake001
abc5575
Kimmie
naedoot
Esermalda
Krist0n
beverley1232010
Keith
Phoenix
Cazz
Caz1960
carl
bilbo
Tow Itch
The Admiral
Nick
Lol and Steve
vickoir
mike
Eilis
Helen
25 posters

Grunts - Groans - Moans

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 Empty Re: Grunts - Groans - Moans

Post by mike Mon 01 Aug 2011, 3:00 pm

Vibration monitors affraid steady with the sex then
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Mon 01 Aug 2011, 9:39 pm

No worries there Mike as it couldn't go on carpet it is in the dining room and not the bedroom, but the dog has taken a keen interest in the thing. Typical though they put this in and are collecting it tomorrow and they haven't done any digging at all, they will probably start when it's been removed, same old scenario as last time. Rolling Eyes
    carl
    carl

Post by carl Mon 01 Aug 2011, 10:01 pm

helen wrote:No worries there Mike as it couldn't go on carpet it is in the dining room and not the bedroom, but the dog has taken a keen interest in the thing. Typical though they put this in and are collecting it tomorrow and they haven't done any digging at all, they will probably start when it's been removed, same old scenario as last time. Rolling Eyes

looks like you had better move it to the bedroom for the night then and knock it off the rictor scale Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 2024858757
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Tue 02 Aug 2011, 7:20 am

helen wrote:No worries there Mike as it couldn't go on carpet it is in the dining room and not the bedroom, but the dog has taken a keen interest in the thing. Typical though they put this in and are collecting it tomorrow and they haven't done any digging at all, they will probably start when it's been removed, same old scenario as last time. Rolling Eyes

that's a bit cheeky of them Crying or Very sad the work goes on 24/7 except when they put the vibration monitors in!!
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Tue 02 Aug 2011, 7:30 am

Not a good start today nancys brother was rushed into hospital last night suspected heart attack,he lives with there mother who is nearly blind and can hardly walk,we got up at 4am to find texts on the phone telling us this,nothing you can do at that time of the morning.
    We went to work but have been given the day of to sort things so will have to see,the hospital said he is comfortable a phrase i hate if he is in a warm bed he will be comfortable but that tells us nothing.

mike
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Tue 02 Aug 2011, 7:38 am

mike wrote:Not a good start today nancys brother was rushed into hospital last night suspected heart attack,he lives with there mother who is nearly blind and can hardly walk,we got up at 4am to find texts on the phone telling us this,nothing you can do at that time of the morning.
    We went to work but have been given the day of to sort things so will have to see,the hospital said he is comfortable a phrase i hate if he is in a warm bed he will be comfortable but that tells us nothing.

mike

Oh Mike I'm so sorry to hear this, Nancy must be beside herself. Hope everything works out and he's home soon xx
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Tue 02 Aug 2011, 7:51 am

Sorry to hear that Mike. Give Nancy a big cuddle from me she must be so worried.

Hope he is okay and on the mend soon. X
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Tue 02 Aug 2011, 12:47 pm

Taking mother in law to visit soon so should know more then.

While running around today we bought a new iron from argos,in the instructions it clearly states

Make sure that children can touch the hot iron and pull on the mains wire affraid
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Tue 02 Aug 2011, 4:50 pm

What a day it would have been easier at work,he has had a heart attack but wont know any details until after the tests on Friday,he didn't look too bad in hospital not a lot to go on i know but better than him looking rough.
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Tue 02 Aug 2011, 4:58 pm

mike wrote:What a day it would have been easier at work,he has had a heart attack but wont know any details until after the tests on Friday,he didn't look too bad in hospital not a lot to go on i know but better than him looking rough.

that sounds quite positive Very Happy hope he continues to stay well xxx give Nancy a hug from me xxx
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Tue 02 Aug 2011, 6:24 pm

Thanks all tried to give Nancy a hug but she said no chance tonight Very Happy no idea what she meant
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Tue 02 Aug 2011, 7:40 pm

mike wrote:Thanks all tried to give Nancy a hug but she said no chance tonight Very Happy no idea what she meant

Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 3462454224

we are thinking of yous too x
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Fri 05 Aug 2011, 4:20 pm

ARRGHH what a day first major problems on vac form machines 18hrs before production starts then no VP100 synthetic oil delivered cos the effin courier broke down so 12 vac pumps with no oil and just been robbed for a sat morn delivery then had to go to leg class rehab and stand on my tip toes and hop 'yes yes cos that all helps' then sit and wait for 45 mins after my original appointment time whilst some bloke took an age to put a rudely expensive pair of front tyres on car and they not even that great a brand FED UP!!!!!!!
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Fri 05 Aug 2011, 5:53 pm

vickoir wrote:ARRGHH what a day first major problems on vac form machines 18hrs before production starts then no VP100 synthetic oil delivered cos the effin courier broke down so 12 vac pumps with no oil and just been robbed for a sat morn delivery then had to go to leg class rehab and stand on my tip toes and hop 'yes yes cos that all helps' then sit and wait for 45 mins after my original appointment time whilst some bloke took an age to put a rudely expensive pair of front tyres on car and they not even that great a brand FED UP!!!!!!!

you know, even though i don't understand most of what you just said, I gather you had a bad day, so here's a hug from me Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 1468157981 Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 1468157981 Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 1468157981 Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 1468157981
    vickoir
    vickoir
    Dandy Expert

Post by vickoir Fri 05 Aug 2011, 5:57 pm

Eilis wrote:
    vickoir wrote:ARRGHH what a day first major problems on vac form machines 18hrs before production starts then no VP100 synthetic oil delivered cos the effin courier broke down so 12 vac pumps with no oil and just been robbed for a sat morn delivery then had to go to leg class rehab and stand on my tip toes and hop 'yes yes cos that all helps' then sit and wait for 45 mins after my original appointment time whilst some bloke took an age to put a rudely expensive pair of front tyres on car and they not even that great a brand FED UP!!!!!!!

you know, even though i don't understand most of what you just said, I gather you had a bad day, so here's a hug from me Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 1468157981 Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 1468157981 Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 1468157981 Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 1468157981

Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 3462454224 thats cheered me up knowing even though most of that read blah blah blah whatever leg blah tyres car i still get sympathy Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 115684958
    Eilis
    Eilis
    Dandy Owner

Post by Eilis Fri 05 Aug 2011, 8:13 pm

vickoir wrote:
    Eilis wrote:

Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 3462454224 thats cheered me up knowing even though most of that read blah blah blah whatever leg blah tyres car i still get sympathy Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 115684958

you know just tried to read it again but my eyes just go crosseyed half way through the first sentence lol still big hugs though lol Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 1468157981 Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 1468157981 Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 1468157981
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Sat 06 Aug 2011, 11:05 am

Got every thing ready to do the trial insulation this weekend and its raining,could still erect the dandy and work inside but i need to work outside as well cutting and bending stuff Crying or Very sad
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Mon 08 Aug 2011, 2:47 pm

Been a good day up to now,no work so we came home decided to look round the electrical shops as we have a HD ready 50 inch tv but never bothered with HD the set just had it on when we got it nearly three years ago.Two years ago we bought a up scaling dvd player to make better use of the dvd collection and it was a great improvement whilst not HD,Any way its packed in so we thought replace it, that's when the fun started,looking around with the idea in the back of my head i may go 3D at Christmas came to the conclusion it would be better to buy a blue ray 3D player which would also up scale my standard dvds,ended up against my better judgement getting a LG got it home set it up and could only get 16-9 aspect on the tv,there are about 6 aspect settings on the tv but the ones to fill the screen where not available,took it back to currys the guy gave a sensible sounding answer the lg wasn't talking to the Samsung tv fully,they offered me a refund or another model,this time i chose a Samsung thinking all will be ok,got it home and it was just the same,so back again this time a different sales person with the real answer,my tv is HD ready at 720p up-scalers can cope with this but blue ray players only know how to out put 1080 so the tv didn't know what to do with all the info and locked me out of some of the settings.
    Dont even know now if the new up scalers will work Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 9639063
    Nick
    Nick
    Dandy Owner

Post by Nick Mon 08 Aug 2011, 9:36 pm

our blu ray player is our Sony PS3,i wanted a blu ray player and one of the best on the market is the PS3 so i gained a Games console as well.The PS3 can upscale and can play 3D discs also being connected to the internet sony often update the software where as a lot of blu ray players cannot be updated.Our TV is 720p or 1080i but its just 32inch so it's fine anything over about 40inches and you will see the benefit from 1080p.I would like to upgrade our TV next year but there is no rush as i have other things i need to buy 1st Smile.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Tue 09 Aug 2011, 2:51 pm

Thanks for that nick my sticking point is 3D i been promising myself i would get it as soon as i could since seeing a 3D film at the cinema in 1971,now they will alter standard transmission as well as dvds so its just finding the right system as there are two very similar ones,thats why i wanted a player for upscaling/HD/and 3D.

mike
    Nick
    Nick
    Dandy Owner

Post by Nick Tue 09 Aug 2011, 4:25 pm

Mike i think all 3D blu ray players up scale,my concern regarding our current TV is that super HD is next and bigger OLED tv's.Everything is changing at such a fast rate how long do you wait to see if progess slows or do you spend loads to try and stay a head of the game?My 1st panasonic plasma panel was £3k and didn't even have speakers or a tuner now i could buy 5x Panasonic HD 1080p tv's for the same money.
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Tue 09 Aug 2011, 5:24 pm

We got a blue ray when they were very expensive, to be honest I can't see the difference between HD and blue ray, you can get some DVD players that upscale to HD now.
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Tue 16 Aug 2011, 4:05 pm

Argos are p****** me off,we have two stores locally,one in a main shopping area with no parking and one on a retail park with parking,my home post code is closest to the shopping area one,now it wont let me check stock and so reserve at the retail park if the other one has stock.
    I suppose the shopping area one is losing business to the one with parking but they are trying to tell me which one to use,i can get round it by putting my local tesco post code in which is close to the retail park but i shouldn't have to.

mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Tue 16 Aug 2011, 7:25 pm

Dont know if this is a moan or not no more work this week great to have the time off but no money,still its the euro tonight Very Happy
    mike
    mike
    Dandy Owner

Post by mike Fri 19 Aug 2011, 5:54 pm

Bloody mobile phones,got the basic blackberry at Christmas nice phone but slow on the internet,today treated myself to the 3g version, great fast internet nice to use but i cant stop my email going to the old one have got it on the new one all right but its a good job Nancy has the old one,tried to register the new one to blackberry apps and its registered the old one,cant log out of gmail on the old one,it keeps logging itself in Grunts - Groans - Moans - Page 4 9639063
    where is my hammer Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:24 pm