Dandy Campers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dandy Campers

Dandy Trailer Tent / Folding Camper Enthusiasts. Dandy Trailer Tent/Folding camper the best for all year camping

+7
mike
HIDEHI
Tow Itch
Krist0n
Helen
Eilis
carl
11 posters

zig zag cleat for tying of your roof strings

Dandyman bob

zig zag cleat for tying of your roof strings  - Page 2 Empty Re: zig zag cleat for tying of your roof strings

Post by Dandyman bob Wed 29 Aug 2012, 12:26 pm

Sorry about the poor link. This is like the type I have purchased [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have just seen these which may be more appropriate [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hope these links work.
    Regards Bob
    Caz1960
    Caz1960

zig zag cleat for tying of your roof strings  - Page 2 Empty Re: zig zag cleat for tying of your roof strings

Post by Caz1960 Wed 29 Aug 2012, 12:33 pm

they look good far easier than for the roof than my buttons zig zag cleat for tying of your roof strings  - Page 2 115684958
    Helen
    Helen
    Dandy Owner

Post by Helen Wed 29 Aug 2012, 2:54 pm

The links work great ...... thanks Bob Very Happy
    Suffolk20
    Suffolk20

Post by Suffolk20 Wed 31 Jul 2013, 9:43 pm

We soaked our roof tie ropes in Waxoyl. This makes them nice and greasy but as the Waxoyl dries not messy.
    It also makes them waterproof so the bit that may be hanging out in the wet does not soak up the rain. 
    fearful wizard

Post by fearful wizard Thu 01 Aug 2013, 8:40 am

when i replaced my roof tie ropes i sprayed them with silicone spray. Pete

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 9:09 am